Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Multiplicity is Sideways


So, like I've said before, one of the reasons for this blog is to post art that I enjoy, either viewing or doing. Currently, I am working of two projects. One project is a collection of black and white (or gray scale) paintings of people who inspire me who are agents of change or who I feel are doing the work of God (which I will post shortly). At this point I have completed three paintings and am working on a fourth....slowly, I might add. The other project, or rather inspiration, is the use of color in a rather blatant way. I tend to like earthy colors so I will try to get a little more vivid with the next ones. I've got a few ideas on this but have so far only completed my first. Here is one that I did that I had a lot of fun with. The idea was to take 4 photos of myself and then manipulate them into one. Yeah, I know, nothing new but I was inspired by color and this is one idea that came from it. Enjoy!

No comments: